In its entirety, the watch has an 18-karat yellow gold plating. The plating is also visible even on the bezel, providing the accessory with a more prestigious and elegant appearance. What makes the plating beneficial is that it is not just there for the looks. It also works in protecting the watch from the risk of corrosion, since gold can resist rusting and oxidation. It also makes use of a Rolex style band, which comes in two tones, and features a polished interior and brushed exterior. It has an adjustable standard length and boasts of a safety fold-over clasp.
Another noticeable feature of this watch is the round champagne sunray dial. It showcases luminous Tritnite index markers with metallic trim. Its metallic-trimmed Tritnite sec., min., and hr. Hands, as well as the metallic subdial hands, are all driven by the highly accurate and reliable Japanese Quartz (TMI VD55) movement. What is even more amazing is that the metallic accents integrated into the dial perfectly match the case’s color.
In addition, it has a water-resistant depth of up to 200 meters. It’s well-built, so it is no longer surprising why it looks expensive even if it’s offered at a reasonable price. The dial of this watch also comes fully protected with the flame fusion feature, so you have an assurance that it can prevent damages often caused by scratches.
- Shape: Round
- Clasp: Fold-over with Safety
- Case and Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
- Band Material: Stainless Steel with Gold Plating
- Dial Window Material: Flame Fusion
- Type of Display: Analog
- Dial Color: Beige
- Band Color: Gold
- Bezel Function: Unidirectional
- Water-resistant: Yes, up to 200 meters
- Movement: Japanese Quartz
- Boasts of a high-quality and sturdy mechanism and overall stainless steel construction
- Attractively designed – It’s fashionable and striking enough that it can improve any outfit regardless of the occasion.
- Multifunctional – thanks to its many features and chronograph and rotating bezel
- Guaranteed to be waterproof/water-resistant
- Gold plating protects the watch from the risk of corrosion
- Fully protected from scratches – thanks to the flame fusion feature
- A bit difficult to read when worn in the dark
- Flame fusion material used in the face window is not as good as the anti-glare and anti-scratch sapphire crystal often used in high-end and expensive watches
While you may notice a couple of flaws in the Invicta 1774 Pro-Diver 18-k Gold, Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch for Men, no one can still deny the fact that it’s one of the most reliable and fully functional watches that a man can wear. It is beautifully designed and makes an excellent diving accessory. In addition, it holds a reasonable price without skimping on quality and features.
Aiming to showcase your adventurous and strong side? Then wear a watch as strong and as reliable as the Invicta 1774 Pro-Diver 18-k Gold, Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch. The main component of this men’s watch is the sturdy and strong stainless steel material, which also comes in gold tone. It is the material and tone used for the watch’s round case. In addition, there is a built-in unidirectional rotating bezel, which also features a raised and polished gold-tone diver’s scale. It is a beautiful watch, which is indicated by the stunning 18-karat yellow gold coloring that it takes pride of. Such color is authentic, increasing its appeal to potential buyers.